Sunday, October 3, 2010

Conference

It was great to hear the messages from General Conference this weekend. I wish things hadn't been so crazy at the time and I could have sat down and paid better attention to all the speakers. I can't wait for the Ensign to come out so I can read everything and get more out of it. Between the kids, still trying to get settled into a new home, life and family it was just too hard to devote that much time to the tv.
It was fun to have visits with the Holbrook and Johnson families over the weekend and catch up with extended family. It was also nice that Stan, Melanie, and Heidi came back to SL on the 2nd - just in time for conference. We've had a lot of fun seeing so much of them and playing with Heidi. After conference was over cousin Garrett took Emily for a ride on his motorcycle. Emily was timid - and left his shirt all bunched up and wrinkled where she had clung to him - but seemed to enjoy the ride around the block.

No comments: