



A few weeks ago Jeff completely spoiled me. We've been having problems with our camera for a while and have taken it in several times to get fixed. Thankfully my parents have let us borrow their camera during this time - otherwise we would have missed Thanksgiving, Disneyland, Jacob's 1st Birthday, Christmas, New Years and all the random events that happened in between. After a long drawn out process Best Buy decided to finally junk out the camera and give us the money towards a new one. I've been wanting a
DSLR for a while and considering the price of them figured it was a dream that wouldn't come true for a l.o.n.g time. But Jeff surprised me and ended up getting me one. We also got a 2
nd lens for it that's awesome and I've spent the last several weeks snapping pictures left and right - getting the hang of the camera and just having fun with it.
3 comments:
I'm so.....HAPPY for you (jealous)of you. I said happy first :) Send the new camera vibes Greg's direction. Have fun taking awesome pictures.
Fun pictures! It looks like the kids are enjoying having a yard to play in.
So exciting, I love my DSLR you won't be able to stop taking pics. Love the ones on this post!
Post a Comment