Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring ... I Think

We have loved the change over to warmer weather... well as long as it lasted anyway. We've also enjoyed have a yard to use during the warm spells. The kids are thrilled that Gpa put the tramp back up and it's been great to have something new for the kids to burn their energy on. It's also been way fun to see Jacob learn to jump. Spring also brought birthdays. Within 2 1/2 months we celebrate 6 birthdays on my side of the family alone. Of course that pails in comparison to the month of June where we have 9 family birthdays within 25 days of each other. But the Spring rush is still a fun time... maybe because one of them is mine? Anyway, we had cake for Jenn's big day in March. I also took the opportunity to snap a few pictures of the kids and also a prego pic of Jenn since she said she didn't really have any. Can you believe she was 30 weeks in this picture?

FHE with my family - we acted out Ammon

(Jacob was one of the robbers w/ a sword - he loved it and looked adorable)

Emily has been playing indoor soccer. She has some fun kids on her team and has enjoyed it. It's different from outdoor - to which she's excited to start again the end of April - but she's loved being able to play goalie. And she's good at it too.



Picture day - and a snapshot with one of Emily's teammates and his dad,

who happens to be Javier Morales from RSL

So our enjoyment of the beautiful spring weather has continued to be intermittent by weather. I swear we've had more snow this spring than all of last winter. How can such wonderfully sunny days be gone within a matter of hours? Well at least we were still able to have some fun with it...











I'm still praying for flip flops and sun though.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I'm ready for warm weather, too. I love the pictures of Jacob trying to jump on the trampoline. Emily with the wig is hilarious!