A hat from Russia ... that reminds me of Tina Turner
Thursday, March 24, 2011
A Really Cute Girl...
... that is so grown up. Emily can be so mature sometimes that it's hard to remember she's only 4 years old. A fact I always feel guilty about after yelling at her for something even an 8 year old would do. She is so smart and is working hard to learn how to read. She is such a big help to me I don't know what I'm going to do when she goes to school all day. She is great at playing with Jacob so I can shower or fix meals. She is also always watching out for Jacob and will either pull him down or let me know that Jacob's climbed too high or is within reach of something he shouldn't have - which is quite a common occurrence. She is very sweet and is always telling me how much she loves me and how I'm the best mom ever - something I never grow tired of hearing. Emily loves every holiday and birthday and is always so excited to celebrate everything. She is a beautiful dancer and singer and is usually found doing one or the other. She loves to laugh and is very good at making others laugh too. She's great at following rules ... and helping others follow them too. She will burst into tears if she can't go to primary or read her scriptures at night and will never pass up the opportunity to pray. She is a wonderful little girl and one I completely cherish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Emily is one of a kind. You are so lucky to have such a wonderful, bright daughter. She reminds me of her awesome mother! How blessed I am to have both of you in my life.
Post a Comment