Thursday, August 30, 2007

May I Have This Dance?

Emily has always loved music and dancing. Earlier this summer we bought her some sunglasses and she thinks that whenever she has them on it’s time to dance. At first she did the “Night at the Roxbury” head bob, but now she’ll get her whole body into it. Whenever I have music on at home she’ll run around the house skipping and dancing and she’ll eventually come up to me and say “dance” and want me to hold her. As soon as I pick her up she grabs my hand and starts bouncing up and down and laughing. She sure has a ton of energy.

4 comments:

Heather said...

CUTE! Where did she learn those dance moves? Are the trademark Jeff or Becca?

Marli said...

Cute cute danceing. I love the shades!!

Thierry said...

Hey Bec! This is so cute! We are starting a blog too! Not much there now, but this will be fun! Love ya and I'm excited to see you soon!

Jeff said...

The dancing is definitely a Becca trademark. Have you ever seen me try to dance?