Monday, September 3, 2007

Back to School Fever

Jeff's school had a BBQ last week so Emily and I went up for a visit. We had fun seeing some of Jeff's classmates that we haven't seen in a while and Emily loved watching everyone play volleyball. She also enjoyed being outside and seeing all the kids & babies. Of course everyone thought she was adorable in her little sunglasses and pigtails - and we weren't about to contradict them.


Emily also got sick last week. She had a fever for a few days and then broke out in a rash. Sick babies are never fun, but I think it's worse when they're also teething. Emily spent most of her time curled up in my arms or sitting on the couch watching her Little Peoples DVD. Her blanket, baby & bear were constant companions those few days and by the end of the week I was of course more than ready to throw out her movie.

No comments: