Little girls are so fun. I've always enjoyed dressing Emily up, but it's been really fun lately because her hair has gotten long enough to play with. I’ve had to be pretty creative at times to coax her into staying still long enough for me to actually get decent pigtails in (and a lot of times her part is way off and the pigtails are completely uneven), but I still think they're cute. I’m excited for her hair to get even longer and I only hope that she’ll continue to let me have a say in what she wears and how her hair is done (one can always hope, right?).
3 comments:
Emily is growing up! Nice job on the pigtales! They are adorable! I saw your grandma at church last week and she is adorable too! I guess it all runs in the family!
Hey Becca-I found your blog through Cary's new site. Emily gets cuter and cuter every time I see her.I can't believe how big she's gotten! Major kudos on the pigtails --that is no small feat, trust me I know... ha ha!!
Bec - I love her hair! And I am also super impressed you got her to sit still long enough! The other day I pinned Hannah to the ground just to get her hair back enough so it wasn't in her face!
Post a Comment