Saturday, September 29, 2007

Rainy Days

Emily has always loved the outdoors. I remember during those first few months the only way we could get her to calm down was to stand by a window and let her look out. She is increasingly interested in watching cars go by now that she hears all the big work trucks outside (they are working on a parking lot just to the South of us and putting in a big condo complex just to the North). Last week it was pretty rainy and if I’d let her have her way, we would have stood in front of the window all day. However I rarely have a day that isn’t already filled with something, so I let Emily stand on a chair in our bedroom while I folded laundry on our bed. She was of course so cute that I had to grab the camera.

No comments: