Curious as to what we're seeing? The above is pretty much it. The first is Wyoming. The second is Kansas. And Colorado isn't much different.
Emily is very good at entertaining herself. That has been a lifesaver on this trip. Since we were in the car for 11 1/2 hours on Sunday, she got pretty creative. She spent over an hour playing with an empty water bottle, she dumped her cup of fish out and put them back in several times, and thank heavens I brought her princess books. She cycled through those several times. Cinderella, Beauty & The Beast, and Jesse (from Toy Story) are still the favorites.
Emily was great the whole time... till we had about 50 miles left. But I don't blame her, I was done too. We safely arrived in Topeka, KS and now only have short(er) drives left!



2 comments:
WOW! I can't believe how good she is! That is a long day, I don't know if I could handle it! :) I'm excited for you guys... it will be quite the adventure for you out there!
Cross country is definitely a long drive, I can't imagine doing it with a little one! Where are you headed? Virginia? I'm sorry I don't remember!
Post a Comment