Sunday, March 2, 2008

Day 16: Virginia Aquarium

On Saturday we went to the Virginia Aquarium. We saw a 3D IMAX movie on dolphins and whales. It was the first “movie theater” Emily had ever been in and she was great for it. She kept pointing to the “fishies” and laughing and talking about them.

We then went and saw a bunch of fish, crabs, and sting rays and Emily liked them all, but wasn’t thrilled with anything till we came to the tank with sea turtles. She then ran from one end to the other saying “ta-tl, ta-tl.”




Petting a baby alligator (well, actually he was 2 years old, but anything little is a baby to Emily).

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Once again, I wish I was there to see the fun that Emily had. She is growing up so much. Her hair looks longer, too! I love the picture of all three of you in the shark's mouth. Great smiles! Can't wait to see you!
Love, Mom