*I drove in Norfolk for the first time this week. It wasn’t that I’ve tried to avoid driving there’s just never been a need to. Since that day I’ve driven all over. I guess it’s time I start figuring my way around since I’m still going to be here for a couple of months.
* Emily’s had a lot of firsts this week. She is putting two words together now. Before this week she would occasionally string some together, but it was a rarity. All of her questions (“Wha daddy?”) were always said as one word. This week she’s been saying, “Daddy shoes” or “Daddy a’ Ella” (because Jeff was holding Ella) or “Hi baby."
* Emily’s had a lot of firsts this week. She is putting two words together now. Before this week she would occasionally string some together, but it was a rarity. All of her questions (“Wha daddy?”) were always said as one word. This week she’s been saying, “Daddy shoes” or “Daddy a’ Ella” (because Jeff was holding Ella) or “Hi baby."
*Emily had "Big Girl" pigtails for the first time the other day. Her hair is just long neough to pull all the way up. Of course by the end of the day most of it falls out, but it's pretty cute in the morning. She's such a big girl!
*As I was picking up breakfast the other day I suddenly realized that Emily was pretty quiet. I went looking and found her in our room. She had found her jeans on my bed and decided to put them on – all by herself. She’s been able to take her clothes off for a while but she hadn’t figured out how to put them back on yet. When I came in she started saying, "snap! snap!" and wanting me to help snap her pants up.




1 comment:
Enjoy her wanting you to snap..snap. It won't be long before she will want to do everything for herself and say no..no. I miss her and glad airplanes remind her of Arline and I.
Post a Comment