How fun to hear Emily talk! I guess she know what she's saying. She is growing up so fast. I can't wait to see you guys!
WOW! She's definitely a talker! I miss seeing her and you guys here every once in a while. I guess i still have to wait another month or so. :)
Oh my goodness! That is adorable! What a fun age she is at!! Miss you!
Huh? Do they offer a class like "understanding and interpreting unintelligible child talk?". If so, Stan and I need to take that class before we have kids, because we didn't understand anything she said :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How fun to hear Emily talk! I guess she know what she's saying. She is growing up so fast. I can't wait to see you guys!
WOW! She's definitely a talker! I miss seeing her and you guys here every once in a while. I guess i still have to wait another month or so. :)
Oh my goodness! That is adorable! What a fun age she is at!! Miss you!
Huh? Do they offer a class like "understanding and interpreting unintelligible child talk?". If so, Stan and I need to take that class before we have kids, because we didn't understand anything she said :)
Post a Comment