It’s been rather dreary the past several days. I don’t think I’ve seen the sun since Friday. I’ve realized that I’ve acclimated to being on the coast and gotten used to the warmer weather. I can’t believe how cold 50 degrees is. We took advantage of the last warm day and, as Jeff mentioned earlier, went out Friday night. We had a great night away and on Saturday Heather made dinner and a cake. Jeff gave me some roses and changed all of Emily’s diapers that day too (it was great!!). Maybe it was the diaper changing, maybe it was something else, but Emily’s really been into her dad this week. She’s always asking where he is and wanting to play with him. This morning I found her wearing his shoes around the house.
When left alone for a few minutes on Sunday, they started doing something only a dad would do. When I came into our room Jeff was throwing Emily in the air and catching her just before she got to the bed. She of course loved it. I guess trying to hold still and pay attention to conference was too much and finally got to them.
(Emily playing with her potato head during conference. Although I think Jeff was more entertained with them than she was.)







2 comments:
Coolest pictures EVER.
Oh, and I'll be in SLC with Grant April 23-May 8 but I'm going to be working. Boo. We should still try and get together one evening.
The roses are beautiful. And Emily is as darling as ever. Two more weeks!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment