Sunday, May 18, 2008

Best Cousins

Emily and Jackson are only five days apart. They have always played well together and enjoyed each other's company. But since returning from our 10 week stint to Virginia, they have become inseparable. They completely light up when they see each other and love being together. Quite often they are found walking around holding hands or giving each other hugs. We are so glad Emily has a cousin so close in age. If only my brother would move in next door... these two would be in heaven.

3 comments:

Thierry said...

That is so adorable! That's so fun... cousins are so great!

Heather said...

So cute. I must say though, Ella saw this post and was jealous that she is not the "best cousin" anymore. Oh well. Tell Emily she misses her!

Cary said...

That last picture was SO cute! And I loved the flower pictures too! And I miss you! We need to chat!