Our next big event took place this week. Jeff’s cousin Emily got married on Thursday and I had the opportunity to do the flowers. It was a beautiful wedding and everything turned out well. I’d had a few months off because of our trip back East so I had a bit of a hard time getting back into the wedding mode. But thankfully Em chose great flowers and colors so I was able to get excited about it and enjoy doing it. The reception was at Le Jardin and was of course amazing. If I could go back and do my wedding over again I would definitely pick that place. My little Emily loved it and ran around the whole night picking rocks up off the path and sticking her hands in the water fountains. She of course enjoyed the dessert table too since she is now tall enough to reach everything that was on it. All I can say is thank heavens for grandparents and their willingness to help out. It was a very long couple of days for me and as fun as they were, I’m glad I have a few calmer days ahead of me (at least till next week’s wedding).


1 comment:
What a beautiful wedding. The Emily's are gorgeous! Rebecca, you are so talented with those flowers.
Post a Comment