On Monday Jeff and I decided that for Family Home Evening we'd make cookies for some new neighbors. All was going well till Emily decided to help with the eggs. She picked one up and before I could tell her to be careful she stuck her thumb right through it. Jeff handled cleaning Emily up and getting her new clothes while I worked on cleaning the egg up all over the carton and the counter. Then while the cookies were baking we decided to play Candy Land since Emily is learning her colors. It wasn't so much of a game as it was naming all the colors on the cards, but Emily seemed to enjoy it. I'm not sure what lesson Emily took away from the night - It's nice to serve others? Be careful when holding an egg? Or don't play games with your competitive father?




1 comment:
You forgot to include the part about you screaming when she broke the egg and scared her so bad she started crying.
Post a Comment