I decided that in order to survive the heat (as well as a long day with Emily) I should pull out the swimming pool. I invited Stacy to come down and play. Jackson is a HUGE splasher and loved jumping around. Emily mostly sat there with her tupperware containers and dumped water back and forth. Once I pulled the swingset over though Emily just lit up. She was going down the slide as fast as she could and didn't seem to care how much water got in her face (which is pretty unusual). Lucy was as cute as ever and just sat there in our arms. It was a fun couple of hours and Stacy and I enjoyed watching them play. It was nice to have some adult conversation and to not have to entertain Emily by myself all day.






2 comments:
Nice move putting the slide in the pool!
My little Grandkids are so cute!
Thanks for sharing these pictures.
Post a Comment