Wednesday, September 10, 2008

2 Year Pictures


I was finally able to get Emily to hold off on hitting, cutting, scratching, bruising (and any other means of marking), her face for a couple of days so I could get her 2 year pictures. I took her to a park, told her she needed to listen and obey, smile, and if she was good than she could play on the playground. 15 minutes later she was sailing through the wind on a swing. I couldn't believe how well she cooperated. I guess there's something to be said for motivation. I'm pleased with the pictures - even with the band-aid covering her burned finger - and I can only hope that she'll be this cooperative in the future.






2 comments:

Emily Carruth Fuller said...

I love your pictures Bec! Way to go. Emily is growing up so fast!

Derek said...

Oh my goodness, what a cutie! Glad you guys are doing well. All the best from the Ocean State!