Today I changed sheets and made beds:
Cleaned all three bathrooms:
Fed & bathed Emily:
Made some bread:
Built castles, watched Jungle Book, played with puzzles, put all the puzzle pieces in Emily's "purse", played with puzzles outside, put them back in her purse, took them back upstairs and put them away:
Gave Emily directions to the park, and then a meeting (cause that's where daddy was), and then the park, and then a meeting...
Washed and folded laundry:
I'm sure I ate somewhere in there and went to the bathroom too - but I don't think anyone wants to see pictures of that. Not that exciting of a day and not all that blog worthy - but here it is, a normal day in our home. So later this week when I post about the zoo or the circus or whatever may seem exciting, just remember what the rest of the week was like and know that I still haven't vacuumed. So the cracker crumbs that are under the table that have been there for the last 10 days? Still there. Oh, and our car hasn't been washed in a year either.
3 comments:
Bec - Hooray for your post - I am always so glad to see that other's are living a more normal life. It often appears that everyone is always having fun and never working. And can I say that I am impressed that you make bread!
p.s. cute house!
You are a great wife, mother, and homemaker. Keep them in perspective. I am also sure that something Church related was also done on the phone or computer that day. That pile of laundry looks HUGE. Wait till teenagers, but then they can help. Ha Ha.
Keep up the good work and bring the car by and I will wash it for you.
Awesome post! You are hilarious. . .the funny thing to me is that as I saw that you changed all the bedding, my very first reaction was, "oh, dang, I needed to do that and didn't!" And you thought making beds wasn't impressive! Way to go, girl, making bread and everything! I think you are amazing! Maybe all the little things we do are amazing!
Post a Comment