Friday, October 24, 2008
#42 & Chocolate
Last week we went to my younger brother's football game. Emily & Jackson absolutely loved it. They climbed around on the bleachers having a blast chasing each other and scaring all the adults that they might fall. Lucy loved watching them run around and I'm not sure what we ended up watching more - the kids or the game.

Matthew played really well and he had several awesome tackles. And they won the game too (I at least paid that much attention).
We are so grateful for Jeff's job - one, we're loving being done with school, and two it's just such a great company. They had an anniversary party the other night for employees, family, and past patients to come and mingle and have some dinner. They had quite the spread - roast, chicken, salmon, shrimp, several different veggies and potatoes. And of course Emily's favorite - a chocolate fountain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was so fun to have you at the game. And I love the chocolate face!
Post a Comment