Sunday, October 12, 2008

"Meet Me at the Pumpkin Patch"

Every year we go to one of my dad’s friend’s pumpkin patches. Last year we got the whole family out there and were able to snap some great family pics, but this year we went during the day and only my mom, Jenny and I were able to attend. Which meant it was just Emily and Sara. They had a blast though and we got some great pumpkins. I love going to Lyle’s pumpkin patch every year and I’m glad it’s become a tradition.


Jenn and I have the cutest little girls. They just love playing together and we wish so much that we lived closer. (But considering the next girl cousin close in age to Emily lives in VA, I guess Kaysville really isn’t that far away).

A big thanks to Lyle for helping make my front porch so festive! (Hopefully one of these years I can get a cute wood crate or maybe even a real hay bale).

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Your front porch is darling. We'll work on the crate. Thanks for a fun day, Lyle. The girls love it!