Monday, October 13, 2008

Newman Land

Sunday we also had dinner at my parents. Emily always enjoys getting together with her cousins, but Sunday everyone seemed to have more fun than usual. When we got there Sara insisted on laying on the couch and "reading" the paper - just like papa Newman.
Jackson & Emily had lots of fun dancing with mama Newman's Frankenstien and Halloween music.
Mama Newman got some Halloween projects for the grandkids to work on. They all loved it and her kitchen was a mess afterwards. I kept getting little foam pieces stuck to the bottom of my foot and there was glitter everywhere. The projects were cute though and everyone had fun. Thanks mom!

While the bigger kids spent more time with the detail of their projects, Emily and Sara played in the living room with mama and papa. They played the piano and sang and for some reason Emily had them all lay down on the floor together too.
Then today I had my annual lunch at Gardner Village with my mom and sisters. We all enjoyed the much needed time away from kids, school, and life.Why is it that everything is so much funnier when you're with your sisters? Thanks girls. I needed a good laugh.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh my gosh! Gardner Village was so fun. The lady that took that picture said Stacy has my eyes and looks like me. You're definately one of the family, Stacy.

Mals said...

Oh how I love the Newman land....even though I'm never quite sure what goes on there!