Life's crazy already - and December hasn't even started. Jeff and I have been so busy that Emily has been taking the brunt of it ... and therefore acting out more. So this week we've done a few things to spend some extra time with her. We rented the Tinkerbell movie and went up to my parents and watched it on the big screen and had popcorn. Emily loved cuddling up with mom AND dad, watching a fairy movie, and having popcorn. For Emily, it couldn't get any better. (And unfortunately I forgot the camera - so no pics).
The next day we took Emily to the Nickel Cade. She loved it! She spent the first half of the night going on all the rides.

After a while we coaxed her off the rides and over to the driving. Where she had just as much fun.
1 comment:
I think Emily is so cute! I love how she works the camera... You've made me want to take the kids to Nickelcade really soon. I hope you don't mind me following your blog!
Heather
Post a Comment