Friday, November 21, 2008

Things To Do Before 4:00pm on Saturday

Watch every sports show that even mentions rivalry week:

Wear red everyday this week:
Paint fingernails & toenails:


While working on a wedding (that of course is red), discuss the Y's lack of defense, Johnson vs Hall, and how this year is our year!

Put up red & white Christmas lights:

Hang Flag:

Prepare food for game day:

GO UTES!!!!

8 comments:

Jessie said...

That was an awesome game. Thanks for having us over to watch it with you. Emily was a hoot!

Stan and Mel said...

Yeah! We were definitely glad that Utah won and especially since we were watching the gme amongst all of our BYU friends. Go Utes!

Heather said...

Wow! You went all out for game day. I will never question your school loyalty (not that I ever did). . .

Becca said...

After living together for two months, how could you ever question it?

The KGB Family said...

hooray they won. Although we do not live in Utah, we here in Nevada also have our loyalties. Let's just say that Greg was overly excited to watch the game and on more than one occasion I saw him jumping and yelling. :) I'm also gald they won.

Jeff said...

Just a few clarifications:
I put up our U lights, which just happen to double as our christmas lights.
Also, I happened to see myself on TV in some of those sports shows when they used old footage from days prior to the MUSS when the front row was first come first serve and I was there for every game (even before the days of Urban Meyer).
And I spent the entire week at work talking about the upcoming game. I also spent every day this season at work talking about the Utes, so I guess this week wasn't all that different.

GO UTES!!!! 12-0!!! BCS Bound...again!

Emily Carruth Fuller said...

beautiful flowers bec!!

Heather said...

Becca, loved the flowers and the prep for the Utah game...go Utes!