During Sacrament Meeting somehow Jeff and I ended up on the end with all the kids - Sam, Ally, Sara, Emily, Jackson & Lucy. And we had squished so much so we could all sit together Emily, Jackson, Sara, & Lucy didn't have seats. They had to sit on our laps or stand/sit on the floor in front of us. At first Lisa & Spencer pitched in because they were right next to us. But after the sacrament when the snacks were pulled out they all congregated in front of Jeff and me. Jeff made a comment after the meeting that summed the hour up pretty well, "I hope someone got something out of this meeting, cause I sure didn't."
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Grace Katherine Layton
Sunday my sister blessed her baby. On our way up to the blessing I had the thought, "What would happen if when it was time for the blessing Jenny & Grace were no where to be found?" I wonder if my thought jinxed them because when we showed up 20 minutes early to drop off our food, we found Jenny in her pajamas and thinking she had a whole hour to get ready. Grace was quickly pulled out of bed and fed. Then I got her dressed while Jenny got herself ready. We were able to get there on time and didn't miss anything - despite the frantic dashing around Jenny's house. I'm sure glad we decided to stop by instead of going straight to the church!
During Sacrament Meeting somehow Jeff and I ended up on the end with all the kids - Sam, Ally, Sara, Emily, Jackson & Lucy. And we had squished so much so we could all sit together Emily, Jackson, Sara, & Lucy didn't have seats. They had to sit on our laps or stand/sit on the floor in front of us. At first Lisa & Spencer pitched in because they were right next to us. But after the sacrament when the snacks were pulled out they all congregated in front of Jeff and me. Jeff made a comment after the meeting that summed the hour up pretty well, "I hope someone got something out of this meeting, cause I sure didn't."
During Sacrament Meeting somehow Jeff and I ended up on the end with all the kids - Sam, Ally, Sara, Emily, Jackson & Lucy. And we had squished so much so we could all sit together Emily, Jackson, Sara, & Lucy didn't have seats. They had to sit on our laps or stand/sit on the floor in front of us. At first Lisa & Spencer pitched in because they were right next to us. But after the sacrament when the snacks were pulled out they all congregated in front of Jeff and me. Jeff made a comment after the meeting that summed the hour up pretty well, "I hope someone got something out of this meeting, cause I sure didn't."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That statement pretty much sums up sacrament meeting for me every week! Church with kids is a true test of faith!
Post a Comment