Emily is so smart and such a good girl. It's amazing how much she picks up and learns everyday. She LOVES singing primary songs, reading scriptures and going to church. I'm so grateful for her thirst to learn. She is such a sweetheart and we are so grateful to have her in our home.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
I Love To See The Temple
Saturday we went to the Draper temple open house with our families. We reserved tickets the week they were available and didn't realize that we'd scheduled to go on the last day. Bad idea. The wait was incredibly long. Emily entertained herself by climbing back and forth from us to gma & gpa Newman, to gma & gpa Holbrook and back again. I'm glad Ally was there to help entertain her as well.

Then after an hour long wait we were finally able to get on our way to the temple. Unfortunately Jenn had to go home to feed Grace and waited for nothing. She left Sam & Ally though and I'm so glad. Emily really enjoyed seeing the temple. She was so sweet. She was so excited to actually be in a temple. I wish I could have taken pictures or filmed just her inside. She held her brochure or Ally's hand the whole time and was just in awe of everything. When she saw the baptismal font in person and then the picture she excitedly told me, "They match!"
Emily is so smart and such a good girl. It's amazing how much she picks up and learns everyday. She LOVES singing primary songs, reading scriptures and going to church. I'm so grateful for her thirst to learn. She is such a sweetheart and we are so grateful to have her in our home.
Emily is so smart and such a good girl. It's amazing how much she picks up and learns everyday. She LOVES singing primary songs, reading scriptures and going to church. I'm so grateful for her thirst to learn. She is such a sweetheart and we are so grateful to have her in our home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We were there on Saturday too! But you must have gone a different time because we didn't have to wait at all. Wasn't is beautiful?
We were there Saturday too and it was crazy busy, but we went at 7pm and by that time they stopped giving guided tours and just had everyone walk through. So we were out of there by 8:30 it wasn't too bad...and man. that temple is GORGEOUS!!! I need your email so I can add you to my blog...
Post a Comment