Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Ice Ice Baby
I was able to get a discount on some Disney On Ice tickets so we decided to splurge and take Emily to see it on Thursday. Emily was excited for it - even if she didn't really understand what she was going to. She kept calling it "Disneyland." I was of course singing along with all the songs and Emily told me repeatedly to stop. Our favorites were of course The Little Mermaid and Peter Pan (the others were Lion King & Lilo & Stitch). Emily also liked Mickey & Minnie, etc. and asked me if they were going to come up and see us in our seats. The whole thing made me anxious to take Emily to the real Disneyland where she could see all her favorite princesses. Unfortunately that won't be for a few years. But I'm glad we were at least able to take her to see this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment