Thursday, March 12, 2009
Random Weekly Happenings
Monday night for FHE Jeff and Emily made rice krispie treats. Jeff let Emily help a lot more than I usually do - and she of course loved it. Now she keeps wanting to help me with whatever I'm cooking. Thankfully she has her own kitchen upstairs and I can usually use that as a decoy.

Emily is very into silly faces now. It used to be that I would pull out the camera and a smile would break across her face. Now as soon as she notices I have a camera her tongue immediately finds its way out of her mouth. Sunday night we had dinner at my parents house. There were no other cousins there that week so Emily ended up roping all of us adults into playing hide-and-seek... again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Too cute, I love it!
Emily is looking so grown up. I love the picture of her stirring the pot!
Oh those pictures make me laugh - especially the one with the shoes. What a cute and clever girl you have!
Post a Comment