Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Love This Weather


3 comments:

Diana said...

Ditto!

Marli said...

Cute posts. You guys always seem to be having so much fun. Well I wanted to take a second and tell you thanks for the emails you sent me with your ideas. They were great and helpful. I also wanted to say that I think June 9th would work for us for the FHE with Sara. I'm sorry it took so long and I'm putting it on the blog but I'm just a little behind and forgetful. Anyway, I will try to call you soon. :)

Melissa said...

Hi Becca,

This is Melissa (previously Love, now Walker) from Theta .... been awhile huh? I came across your blog and wanted to leave a comment, your family looks like they are doing great, your daughter is adorable and I'm sure you are a wonderful mom! I have two little boys of my own that keep me busy. I also have a blog, but it is private, if you want an invite just drop me a note at clearblueshoes@yahoo.com.

Melissa