We also celebrated Chris's birthday.
Last week we also went to my brother Matthew's last game (before playoffs anyway). Matthew played the whole game and did awesome. He got the 2nd touchdown of the game ... right after I turned my camera off. So no pics of that unfortunately. It was fun to see him play. It made Jeff miss reffing even more ... although he didn't miss working with sloppy crews. He says the officials that night were horrible with their mechanics. Fortunately, they didn't make bad calls and affect the game however. Skyline beat Murray 59 to 35.
Last Friday my mom and sisters and I had our annual lunch at Gardner Village. It was a lot of fun to be away from kids and be able to carry on a complete conversation without interruption. I'm glad we all live so close to each other and can get together so often - even if it is with the kids sometimes.

3 comments:
I love the dinner idea! Its always fun to hear about different people's traditions. Thanks for sharing!
Our Halloween dinner is so much fun. Thanks for the pictures and for coming to Matthew's game.
Cute little cheerleader. I can't believe how big she is!
Post a Comment