
Due to conflicting schedules and our families never-ending travels, we ended up squeezing Jacob's blessing in on March 6th. Due to our Stake Conference we held the event at Jeff's parents house. Everything turned out really well and it was an enjoyable evening. Jacob ended up crying through most of the actual blessing and then was all smiles the rest of the night. We missed Jeff's two brothers and their families, but were grateful for all of those that were able to be there.

The Utah Holbrook's

The Newman's - minus 2 that were sick

Jacob's grandparents & great-grandparents
I was so busy talking to family and such that I wasn't able to get any great single pictures of Jacob on Sunday. So the next day I snapped a few at home. He was a pretty good sport. However I just can't seem to get any pictures of him smiling. He'll only smile if I coax it out of him and the second I pull up the camera he stops looking at me and the smile disappears.


This is the closest I could get to a smile

We are so grateful for our little Jacob. He is such a joy. We are so blessed to have him as a part of our family and we all love him so much.
4 comments:
He's a cute boy! I love the blessing outfit and great job on the pictures, they look really good.
Great pictures!!! The smile things is frustrating but he still looks so cute.
Jacob has changed a lot! He is such a cute little boy! We wish we could have been there too, but look forward to seeing you soon!
I like Jacob's blessing outfit. Wish we could have been there!
Post a Comment