Wow where does the time go? I can't believe Jacob is already a year old. He has grown up so much. He's now saying mama, dada, baba and lots and lots of eh! He's walking everywhere, climbing all over the place, and wants to copy everything his big sister does. He likes playing with cars and will push them around on the floor making noises. I'm SO in love with it. He loves books but is constantly on the go. Fortunately he's still pretty cuddly and I can get him to snuggle with me and read quite a bit. He is a very sweet boy and will give anyone and everything hugs - he's stingy with his kisses though and will usually only give them to mom, dad and sister. Which is as it should be, right? :) Oh, and on the 17th he finally cut his first tooth!
opening his birthday presents from mom & dad and Emily - I think she's played with all the new toys more than Jacob has.
A few of the party goers that night.
Opening presents from cousins and grandparents
The cake and cupcakes - he really didn't care for them that much. He's not that into sweets plus he wasn't feeling all that well.
No comments:
Post a Comment