Monday, December 20, 2010

Party # ... I think I Lost Count

This time of year is always pretty hectic with all the ward parties, friend parties, extended family and immediate family parties, not to mention all the birthday parties. It just never ends. Saturday we had the Holbrook Christmas party - sorry no pics taken. Then Sunday we had the Newman Christmas party. There was of course good food - and plenty of it, gifts, and the annual pinata.
Spencer loving all the neices and nephews - and they sure love him. Well, maybe not Cameron so much...

Opening presents from Great Gma & Gpa Newman THE PINATA!

This is a Newman family tradition since as long as I can remember. It always starts with the youngest and works it's way up from there. Jacob got to start this year and absoluetly loved it. He was so mad when he had to give the stick up. It was one tough guitar - it got all the way up to Matthew this year. He hasn't had a chance to hit it in years. And he smashed it to pieces. I was in the direct line of fire and was pelted with candy and coins and totally screamed. I have great video of it but I can't get any videos to upload on anything right now. Maybe I'll have to make a video post of all our December activities sometime because I have some great ones.
That night we had Sara come home with us for a sleepover. The girls were pretty good about going to bed but were unfortunately up by 7am. They played all day and fought just like sisters. When I met Jenn to drop Sara off they both started complaining that they didn't want Sara to go home. ??? I don't understand those two.

No comments: