Thursday, January 31, 2008

Blog Envy

I've always wished I was witty. And funny. And who wouldn't want to be a prolific writer as well? I openly admit that I am envious of my friend Anna. Just look at her blog. Her expressions of being a wife of a grad student and mother of a 2 year old are clever, insightful, and entertaining. She would of course also have a knack for taking awesome pictures too. I often wish I could express my dealings with a toddler as well as she does.

I was therefore suprised today to discover that Anna felt the same way I do. While I was looking at her latest post she divulged her own little secret. She has an ingenious friend that causes her to have blog envy too. After reading this I figured if Anna felt this way, I should definitly see who this chic is. So I did. And what did I find? The most hilarious post I think I've ever read. If you want a good laugh - meet Casey. I don't think I can compete with Moosh in Indy and its 1,500 followers, but I guess I can at least get a good laugh from it and maybe here and there I can be inspired for my own posts and maybe then I can score more than one comment.

5 comments:

Anna said...

Becca - you make me laugh because you are the most talented girl ever. Glad you got a kick out of Moosh in Indy. It's addictive. I almost feel like I know someone famous.

Jessie said...

Rebecca,
I love your blog. I have always been envious of your writing abilities. The things you post are the things a Grandma wants to hear. You write it so those you love can keep up with your family. Who wants people you don't even know reading it, and commenting on it? You're awesome. Keep up the good work!

moosh in indy. said...

Well thanks! But someone anonymous did try to call me a whore today in my comments, be glad you don't have to deal with that.
*sigh*
Mean people.

Marli said...

I feel lucky to know you and Anna you are both amazing and Moosh in Indy what a great blogg thanks to both of you for sharing. ;)

happytiff said...

Hey Girl,
Trust me, you have nothing to envy. Anna's blog is very cute, But yours is just as good! I ALWAYS enjoy visiting, as I surf all of my friend's blogs! (However, Moosh? Sorry, SOOO unimpressed.) I agree with your mom, you have talent! Don't sell yourself short or buy into that nonsense of being envious. Being Humble is a great thing...However, you're fabulous and hold the admiration and respect of more people than I think you fully realize. You're Awesome Babe!