Saturday, May 10, 2008

Dr. Holbrook

The biggest event since coming home was definitely Jeff’s graduation. On April 30th Jeff had his class graduation – aka his hooding ceremony – and then the College of Health Convocation on May 1st. Jeff was able to catch up with his classmates that he hadn’t seen since Christmas and pretty much say his final goodbye’s as they are all spreading out and taking jobs across the country.
Both ceremonies were nice (although I enjoyed the hooding ceremony more since I wasn’t chasing Emily around for it). I am so proud of Jeff and all his efforts. It’s been a very long road – of course it will be when you change your major a dozen times (it was actually only 10) – but I’m grateful for the experience and the opportunities we’ve had the past few years. I know it was a lot of work on Jeff’s part and I admire him for all of his effort. I appreciate his desire and determination to pursue his education and his willingness to provide for our family. It’s hard to believe that we’re finally at the end of this road. Welcome to the real world now.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Congratulations Jeff! We are so proud of you. We now have a doctor for a son in law! You have a beautiful family and we love you.