Wednesday we went to the zoo with Mama Newman, Jenny & Sara, and Stacy, Jackson & Lucy. The kids ran around and loved being with each other and the rest of us enjoyed the adult conversation. They had fun seeing the animals, but I think the 2 year
olds were just happy to be with each other and happy to be outside. We spent 15 minutes around a dirt pile while the kids moved rocks around. And thank heavens grandma was there. Between three 2 year
olds, a 6 month old, two pregnant women, and me and my snap happy camera, we had our hands full.
Waiting for Jackson
Looking at the Elephants
Is he real?
Our attempt at a group picture
I'll smile and say cheese, but I'm not giving you my cracker
The much anticipated Train ride



One final animal before we left
I don't feel that lately I've made good use of my zoo pass, but apparently Emily has still been learning about animals anyway. My mom and I got a very good laugh in when Emily kept correcting Jackson's bear growling and telling him that what he was doing was a lion, not a bear. She then proceeded to show the difference between the two and trying to make sure he understood.
3 comments:
Wow! Sounds like fun! So...2 pregnant women? Who would that be?
Stacy and Jenny, if you really must know.
Wow! She has a 6 month old and is pregnant again?!? That's close! Good for her!
Post a Comment