So not only does Emily love it when the princess ends up with the prince, she loves babies too. On Labor Day we were at my parents house and the kids were downstairs watching a movie with Mama Newman. I came down later to see Emily holding Lucy. Here and there Lucy would start to fuss and Emily would pat her arm, say “It’s ok” over and over again and occasionally add a “calm down.” She’s such a good little mommy.
I watched my niece Sara the other day and those two girls were so cute. They played together really well and it was so fun to see them interact. Sara loved Emily’s “big girl bed” and Emily loved Sara’s polly pockets. They had so much fun and kept talking about it a few days later Jenn and I had to do a repeat. Ahh, there’s nothing like little girls!


1 comment:
I do love to read your blog and see the darling pictures of Emily and the other kids. Keep it up!
Post a Comment