We kicked of St. Patrick's Day with Lucky Charms for breakfast. Of course Emily was thrilled to be having cereal for breakfast and even more excited that she got to have "marshmallow's."

After getting ready for the day we went to the park for a picnic with Gma Newman. It was so nice to be outdoors. Emily enjoyed it so much that later that night, just before bed, she pulled her boots out and started putting them on. When I asked what she was doing she said she wanted to play outside. I realized then how long it had actually been since we'd gone to a park and had a chance to play outside. Hallelujah for spring and summer!
2 comments:
Hey! We just got back from that same park! We should meet up there sometime... that would be fun!
I loved the park! Happy St. Patrick's Day Emily!
Post a Comment