Last Sunday Jeff's brother in VA, blessed their little girl, Maggie; our good friends blessed their little boy at 11:00am in Sandy; and my brother blessed his newest at the same time up in Bountiful. Between church times and distance there was no way we could attend more than one so we ended up in Bountiful at Cameron's blessing. My parents (and brothers) have been out of town and their plane landed 40 minutes before the meeting started so the blessing was a mini family reunion. We were all excited for them to get home (although I think I might be the most excited because I become my parents fill-in when their out of town and last week was exhausting). Emily loves it when we go to church with the family because she gets to sit by her cousins and they go from one family to the next collecting snacks and toys. After church we had a yummy lunch at Nick & Stacy's house. I snapped some pics of Cameron and my family - unfortunately Cam was tired AND hungry.
Later that night my parents came over to give Emily her birthday present. A few weeks ago Emily and Ally spent the night at Gma Newman's house and when Emily saw Ally's princess suitcase she turned to my mom and said, "I don't have one of those." So my mom searched all over and finally found one for Emily. She's been pulling it around the house ever since they gave it to her.
2 comments:
How funny. Ella saw one of those suitcases while we were grocery shopping at Walmart a month or two ago and pulled it all around the store with her. She was SO upset when I told her she had to leave it behind when it was time to go! I guess they really are kindred spirits!
Sweet Cameron! I love the silly face picture.
Post a Comment