Last Tuesday was Jeff’s work Lagoon day. My parents and two brothers came, along with Jeff’s parents and sister –who also work there. So Emily would have more fun we decided to also bring along my niece Sara. The girls had so much fun together. I’m really glad Sara came. They rode every kid ride at least once. And on their favorites they would just giggle together as they went around and around. We love going to Lagoon with Jeff’s work because not only do we get discounted passes, but they feed us lunch & dinner. Amusement parks are the best when you don’t have to worry about packing a lunch or spending a fortune on food.
Sara's Favorite - the Carousel.
Riding with Gma's & Gpa'sJeff, Emily, Sara & Gma Newman on the log ride
These girls were so cute & had so much fun. Emily told Sara she was her best friend.
Ring Around Grandma - I love the squealing & laughing
Jeff really wanted Emily to try the bumper cars. I wondered if she was old enough to know what to do, but I let Jeff put the girls on it. And they were so funny. Sara just sat there - well besides the time she undid the seatbealt and Emily freaked out till she could get it back together. Emily would drive till she got stuck and then look to all of us to see what she should do. She would listen and turn the way Jeff told her to, but not correct in time and would just run into the side again. They went from side to side over and over and over again. It was hilarious. I only recorded bits of it, but hopefully you can catch a glimpse of how funny it was.
Gma & Gpa Newman with the girls

Ring Around Grandma - I love the squealing & laughing
The 3 of us in front of the only ride I went on
No comments:
Post a Comment