Friday, July 31, 2009

Our Big News

Sorry for the delay in posting. I'm sure it was driving some of you nuts. This week has been so crazy I just haven't had a chance to post it yet. We're excited!!!

10 comments:

Jessie said...

..and we're excited, too!

{Rollins Family} said...

Adorable! So happy for you guys!!!!!

Thierry said...

Oops... sorry my sister-in-law was signed in to my computer! haha.. that last comment was from me! :)

The KGB Family said...

I LOVE BOYS :) You will have so much fun. They really are a lot different than girls. Congrats, we are excited for you.

Johnson's said...

That was too cute! Congrats again! I just knew it! LOL

Ryan and Staci said...

Congrats! Emily got her wish on a baby brother! :)

Diana said...

A baby brother! How fantastic! I'm excited for you!

Marli said...

YEAH!!! See Emily knew all along! ;) That is so exciting. We should probably have a baby shower for you since you don't have any thing for a rough and tumble super hero jedi. :)

Nicky Yamamoto said...

Yahoo for baby boys! Congratulations!!

Anna said...

Oh, happy day! Congratulations! That video is adorable.