We started Saturday morning off with waffles bedecked with stawberries and whipped cream at one of Jeff's friends house. The afternoon was spent successfully resting and doing absolutely nothing.

Then that evening we hosted some of our friends for the traditional Independence Day BBQ. The kids had a blast playing outside and becoming as dirty as possible. We played games and hung out till it was time to go to fireworks. (And apparently I enjoyed myself so much I couldn't be bothered with the camera. So I only have a few pictures at fireworks).
Jaidyn, Hannah, & Emily - waiting for fireworksWe missed having our family close by this past week. Both my parents and Jeff's parents have been out of town. We've felt lost. We're glad we were able to hang out with good friends on the 4th though and that Jeff's parents let us entertain them at their house. Can you imagine 10 adults & 5 kids cramming into our place?
1 comment:
We had so much fun with you guys, thank you so much for the great time. We'll have to do it again sometime soon.
Post a Comment