Thursday, March 25, 2010

3 Months ... A Little Late

I've been meaning to make this post since... well, since Jacob turned 3 months. I know I'm a bit late, but I want to remember all the things he learned in the last month so it's better late then never. As I blogged about before, Jacob has a hard time napping in his bed. He is awesome at napping in my arms though. This has been very frustrating, but at times a very good excuse to get extra snuggle time. He has become more interested in looking at things and has started playing with toys. Towards the end of the month he started grabbing at his toys and trying to bring them to his mouth. He smiles a lot and is always happy to see his daddy when he comes home. Jacob is very good for Jeff and its nice to know that he is just as good for him as he is for me. When I'm gone I don't have to worry that only I can calm him down or feed him. I also pulled out Jacob's next set of clothes the beginning of March. It was sad to pack up his 0-3 month clothes, but it wasn't as hard as it was with Emily. I still can't believe how big he is and how much he's grown. When I looked at some of those 3-6 month clothes when I first got them they seemed huge! And now he's wearing them. It's crazy.
Those awesome dimples.... I'm in love!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

He's such a sweetheart. You're a good mom!