
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Let's Go Fly A Kite
We were sad to see the good weather go, but tried to make the most of the storm blowing in this weekend. We had a picnic dinner at the park on Saturday and then flew Emily's new kite. She loved chasing it around and was so excited to fly it. After a while the novelty wore off though and she headed over to the playground. I asked Jeff to get the kite down and come join us. After about 10 minutes Jeff still hadn't come over so I started looking for him. I found him lying on the ground in the middle of the park with the kite still up in the sky. He said the wind was finally perfect and that flying a kite is very relaxing. However he wasn't able to relax too much longer since shortly after that Emily realized she had to go to the bathroom. The bathroom at the park was locked so we had to pack up and head home.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the elephant kite!
I love it when Emily gets clocked with the kite! Glad you caught that on video. Ella loves seeing Em-Em-Em on your blog and asks to see her EVERYDAY!
Thanks for keeping it interesting. . .
Post a Comment